- For permanent installation
- Water supply line must be installed in accordance with local plumbing codes
- No provision made for drain
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene shower head, 254 mm diameter
- Stay-open ball valve activated by stirrup-type pull handle mounted on 509 mm long rod
- Aluminum handle, rod and lever; brass ball valve assembly and piping
- 8244X25 shower head for vertical mounting
- Handle extends 275 mm below shower head with unit in “off” position
- 8244X60 shower head includes elbow joint and 305 mm of piping for horizontal mounting
Total length 457 mm; handle extends 355 mm below shower head with unit in “off” position. Both have female one inch npt inlet for connection to water supply.
Free-standing shower with dual-head eyewash (8244Y40)
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene shower head, 254 mm diameter, positioned approximately 2.1 meters above floor
- Stay-open ball valve control activated by stirrup-type pull handle approximately 1.7 meters above floor
- Dual-head eyewash mounted in stainless steel bowl 292 mm diameter, approximately 0.9 meter above floor
- Soft-stream eyewash heads are chrome-plated brass with Delrin® tops
- Water flow activated by pushing on large aluminum handle
- Stay-open ball valve flow control frees hands to hold eyes open for thorough irrigation
- Bowl drain provided for connection to sewer line
The female, 1 1/4” npt inlet for connection to water supply located 1.68 meters above floor. The female, 1 1/4” npt outlet for connecting eyewash bowl drain to sewer located 0.2 meter above floor.
Water supply line and piping to sewer must be installed in accordance with local plumbing codes. No provision made for shower drain. Overall height 2.4 meters; base diameter 229 mm. Shower head extends to 0.85 meter from back of base.