The 6775 Freezer/Mill® is a small cryogenic mill that processes samples ranging from 0.1 - 5 grams. It is specifically designed for cryogenic grinding and pulverizing of tough and/or temperature sensitive samples immersed in liquid nitrogen. The new high resolution display is user-friendly and includes the following features:
- Run history which is uploadable to a thumb drive via USB
- Training videos and manuals that can be viewed on the screen.
- A complete listing of accessories
Applications include: DNA/RNA extraction, THC extraction, protein extraction, forensic testing, materials testing, pharmaceutical analysis, drug testing, RoHS/WEEE and volatiles extraction.
Typical samples include: Animal tissue, plastic and polymers, yeast, pharmaceuticals, food products, electronic components, textiles, hair, teeth, bones, plant tissue such as cannabis, seeds, leaves and roots.
- Touch screen stores up to 20 user-defined grinding programs for easy quick recall. Also includes run history, training videos, manuals and accessories
- Grinds samples in the 0.1-5 gram range. Grinding chamber holds one microvial set or one small grinding vial
- Grinding Vial Sets offered in a variety of materials including polycarbonate, stainless steel, and Cr-free steel
- Liquid nitrogen required for operation. Equipped with liquid nitrogen sensor, insulated case and lid safety interlock switch for operator protection
- Magnetically driven sample impactor is the only moving part so there are no mechanical linkages or bearings to fail
- Closed grinding vials eliminate sample cross-contamination, retain volatiles, control hazardous or critical samples, and simplify clean-up