The Protector Downdraft Powder Station keeps users safe by containing powders during fi ngerprint processing. The open-sided, open-top work station provides unrestricted operator movement and accommodates oversized evidence. Available in 2' and 3' widths, two or more Stations may be placed side-by-side to achieve an unlimited number of width combinations. An optional Transition Connector mounts between two Stations for a secure fi t and continuous work surface.
- Open-sided, open-top design
- Epoxy-coated steel housing and shelf
- Type 304 stainless steel work surface with Flow-Zone perforations
- Removable powder catch pan
- Built-in blower with motorized, backward curved fan
- Fan switch
- Red, filter system alarm light to alert operator to low airflow conditions
- Exhaust prefilter of pleated paper with MERV 8 rating
- Exhaust HEPA filter, 99.99% efficient on particles 0.3 micron
- ETL listed (Models 3410000 and 3410001)
- CE conformity marking (Models 3410020, 3410021, 3410022, 3410023, 3410024 and 3410025)
- 6' (15 cm) power cord with plug
Pleated paper. MERV 8 rating. Shipping weight 1 lb. (0.5 kg).
Epoxy-coated steel bracket and fasteners connect two Stations together, extending the width of the work surface area and creating a continuous work surface. Shipping weight 15 lbs. (7 kg).